Free Telephone Peer Support Service, 0800 200 207 (7 pm–1 am, Tuesday to Sunday).
A free peer-run telephone helpline service covering the Wellington region with Warmliners who operate from home. It is run by people who have used mental health services themselves and understand how it can feel to experience mental distress.
What people can expect from Warmline:
- Someone to talk to if you are feeling depressed, anxious, lonely, or overwhelmed by a bad day.
- A warm, listening ear for anyone affected by mental health distress.
- Tips for helping yourself.
- Supportive conversation to discuss any issues or decisions that are affecting you.
- Support for whānau or friends of someone experiencing mental health distress.
- Information about community organisations or resources.
Warmline/Over the Phone Support/Peer Support: 0800 200 207 (7pm–1am, Tuesday to Sunday)